Sunday, October 10, 2010

Milestones

4 month stats:
WT: 16 lbs 1 oz 71%
HT: 25 .25 inches 60%


We are hitting milestones and I'm not blogging!! Some of the memorable firsts that I keep track of his the first smile which happened at the beginning of July. He started laughing in August along with sleeping the night (10-12 hours) and rolling over belly to back. He can move his walker backwards and is starting to move it forward over this past week. Although I don't know if he knows what it means sometimes when he cries he says 'mumum'. My girls first's word was Dada and I usually didn't count it until they knew what it meant but I'm counting this mumum from Ike as his first word!! But this guy hit two milestones in two days....He rolled back to belly all while yelling at his red apple toy that kept rolling away and he sits. I still don't trust him on the hardwood floor mainly because the fall would be too rough, but I'm super excited to see him developing so fast. Ike is a wonderful addition to our family. We sure love this guy!


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Are you kidding me? He's too little to sit! ;)

Carla Anne said...

That is so wonderful! I am so excited you guys have a boy and I really hope I get one too! Thanks for the birthday wishes!