For Christmas Allie got a crown to go with her princess dress. Well that crown being plastic and cheap didn't survive the hand of a 3 year old. While telling Nana Kay about the tragedy of the broken crown she asked Nana Kay if she could find her one that wouldn't break. We got the crown in the mail yesterday and there was also one for Dani.
Allie thought Dani looked like her fairy godmother, Dani disagreed and said she was the butterfly princess. :)
A little while later that day....
Dani asked if she could play in the Playroom and have her silly music on (50 nursery songs on one CD). Allie asked if she could play in her room with her dollies. I decided to make supper. After about 10 minutes my house was pretty quiet. That usually means 2 things...girls reading or getting into trouble. This is what I found....
Thank you Nana Kay for the cute crowns.




5 comments:
It's hard work being princesses! They are too cute, I think their crowns fit them to to a tea!
Love ya guys!
The girls are adorable!! I can't get over how big they are getting...so cute!
I love to find quiet meaning... naps.
They are so cute.
Thank you Nana Kay for the cute crowns, and most importantly the sleeping munchkins!
Too cute. I cant believe how big the girls are getting. Thanks for the nice post when I was recovering. Everything went well and Im starting to feel some what normal again. Miss you
Post a Comment