Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Isaac is Here!

After a good 9 months, my little worm is here. Monday night Mason and the girls and I stayed at a hotel eager for Mr. Isaac to come.


Isaac was born on Tuesday June 8, 2010.
@ 12:32 pm.





7 Pounds and 13 ounces.
19 inches long.
TONS of black hair.



Allie loves Isaac already!


Daddy & Dani loving him!
Grandma Ann and Dani.
Dani thought she would be nice and share her blanket with him.
What a nice big sister. :)



10 comments:

Roy said...

Congrats!!
I can't believe he was that big!!
Can't wait to meet him.
Mariann

momtoo3cutegirlz said...

Congrats Tara, Mason & girls..he's so adorable :)

Love ya!
Shel & family

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Congratulations you guys! (And thank you for being so prompt on this post. :)

Isaac is adorable!!! And I can't believe how big he is! And all that hair too!


I especially love the picture of Dani sharing her blankie with him...sweet.

Can't wait to meet him! Good job! :)

Likes Laughs said...

Congratulations...he is adorable!!!

MissRochelle said...

Yah, we're so happy everything went well. Welcome baby!

BrandonandJeana said...

Congrats to you guys! I bet you the girls just absolutely adore him already. You're going to have so much help. Can't wait to meet Ikey...he's so adorable! So happy for you guys!

DJ said...

Congrats You Guys! He's adorable!!!

Stacy Stoddard said...

congrats. he looks like your dad to me. hope you are doing well.

Jen said...

He is adorable. Congrats! I cant wait to meet him and see the girls again. Take care