It's not where you go or what you do...It's who is beside you that counts.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Here Goes
So I think I finally figured out this blog thing. I won't promise to keep this updated but I will sure try. I love all my friend's blog sites so I guess this will be fun or useful!
Welcome to blogging. I don't do this everyday but i try to at least post once or twice a week. i found it helps me just keep a journal and enjoy the little things Bo does more.
YAY!!! So glad you finally gave in, haha! I'll add you to my buddy list and check back often! Much love! And, your family picture is SO cute....your hair looks great!
4 comments:
Welcome to blogging. I don't do this everyday but i try to at least post once or twice a week. i found it helps me just keep a journal and enjoy the little things Bo does more.
Very nice! I already like the layout/colors you've chosen.
SO excited! Love your family picture...
YAY!!! So glad you finally gave in, haha! I'll add you to my buddy list and check back often!
Much love! And, your family picture is SO cute....your hair looks great!
Post a Comment